Two short videos explaining the ESSnuSB project were published on YouTube the 28/09/2020.
- The first one oriented towards the scientific community (here).
- The second one towards the general public (here).
The latest issue of the Project newsletter entitled “Gazette” is available here: Gazette # 19
3 NEXT MONTHS' EVENTS
- ESSnuSB – 13th DEB meeting on 27/10/2020 10:30
- ESSnuSB – 10th WP6 meeting on 28/10/2020 11:00
- ESSnuSB – 17th MT meeting on 29/10/2020 15:30
- ESSnuSB – 19th WP4 meeting on 02/11/2020 14:00
- ESSnuSB 3rd Annual Meeting (online) on 16/11/2020
- ESSnuSB – 5th Governing Board meeting (GB) on 19/11/2020 09:00
- ESSnuSB. D3.2 Transfer lines layout and design, extraction and switchyard design (M36) on 31/12/2020 08:00
- ESSnuSB. D4.3 Design of the pulse generator and of the horn cooling system (M36) on 31/12/2020 09:00
- ESSnuSB. D5.3 Design of the near detector (M36) on 31/12/2020 10:00
- ESSnuSB. MS12 (WP6). Physics performance with update of fluxes (M36) on 31/12/2020 11:30
Participation in international conference
ESSnuSB WP5 & WP6 Software Workshop, 27-31 January 2020, Madrid, Spain.
ESSnuSB Workshop titled: "Prospects for Intensity Frontier Particle Physics with Compressed Pulses from the ESS Linac",2-3 March 2020, Uppsala, Sweden.
2nd ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 21-24 October 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Nufact 2019, the 21st International Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators, Daegu, Korea
LP 2019 Symposium, 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, Toronto, Canada
DPF 2019, Meeting of the Division of Particles & Fields of the American Physical Society, Boston, USA
JNR-ISU Baikal Summer School, in the neighbourhood of Irkoutsk, Russia
ESSnuSB Software Workshop, Pag, Croatia (10th to 14th of July 2019)
The aim of the workshop was to progress on the development of the software framework which will be used for the simulation of the Near and Far Detectors.
Zingruvan mine visits by Tord Ekelöf, Scientific Leader (March 2019)
ESSnuSB Special Seminar, Hedemora, Sweden (13th of February 2019)
ESSnuSB annual meeting in conjunction with EuroNuNet Management Committee, Strasbourg, France (7-9 of November 2018)
ESSnuSB kick-off meeting, Lund, Sweden (15 Januray 2018)
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.