- ESSnuSB common WP meeting 11-12 June 2019, Lund, Sweden.
- ESSnuSB 2nd Software Workshop, 13-17 May, Adana, Turkey.
- The CERN Council Open Symposium, 13-16 May 2019, Granada, Spain.
3 next month Events
- ESSnuSB. MS5. Design of the hadron collection device (M18) on 30/06/2019 08:00
- ESSnuSB. MS6. Accumulator lattice design (M18) on 30/06/2019 09:00
- ESSnuSB – 10th MT meeting on 03/07/2019 15:30
- ESSnuSB – Software workshop (WP5), Pag, Croatia on 10/07/2019
- ESSnuSB – 7th Executive Committee meeting on 20/08/2019 14:00
- ESSnuSB – M18 Progress Report on 31/08/2019 10:00
- EuroNuNet. D8: Outcome of the neutrino-beam physics and experimentation school organised the 3rd year of the project (M36). on 31/08/2019 14:00
- ESSnuSB – 7th DEB meeting on 03/09/2019 10:30
- ESSnuSB annual meeting in conjunction with EuroNuNet Management Committee, Strasbourg, France (7-9 November 2018)
- EuroNuNet (COST ACTION 15139) WG meeting at CERN, February 2nd, 2018
- ESSnuSB kick-off meeting, Lund, Sweden (Jan.2018)
- Press Release for the ESSnuSB kick-off meeting (Jan. 2018)
- The ESSnuSB Grant Agreement has been signed (Nov. 2017)
- ESSnuSB Design Study approved by EU (Aug. 2017)
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.