Accelerator Scientist position and vacancies at ESS
- An accelerator scientist position is now open at ESS. For more details see following link: https://brightrecruits.com/physicsworld-jobs/job/accelerator-scientist/
- All curent vacancies at ESS are also accessible here: https://europeanspallationsource.se/careers/vacancies
The latest issue of the Project newsletter entitled “Gazette” is available here: Gazette #25 May 2021
3 NEXT MONTHS' EVENTS
- ESSnuSB – Costing meeting – 4th Session on 15/06/2021 14:00
- ESSnuSB – 21st Management Team meeting on 23/06/2021 14:00
- ESSnuSB. D5.3 Design of the near detector (M42) on 30/06/2021 10:00
- ESSnuSB – 16th EC meeting on 05/07/2021 15:30
- ESSnuSB. MS14 (WP2). Linac modifications (M43) on 31/07/2021 08:00
- ESSnuSB. MS15 (WP3). Full simulation of the accumulation ring (M43) on 31/07/2021 09:00
ESSnuSB 3rd Annual Meeting (Online), 16-19 November 2020
ESSnuSB WP5 & WP6 Software Workshop, 27-31 January 2020, Madrid, Spain.
ESSnuSB Workshop titled: "Prospects for Intensity Frontier Particle Physics with Compressed Pulses from the ESS Linac",2-3 March 2020, Uppsala, Sweden.
2nd ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 21-24 October 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Nufact 2019, the 21st International Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators, Daegu, Korea
LP 2019 Symposium, 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, Toronto, Canada
DPF 2019, Meeting of the Division of Particles & Fields of the American Physical Society, Boston, USA
JNR-ISU Baikal Summer School, in the neighbourhood of Irkoutsk, Russia
ESSnuSB Software Workshop, Pag, Croatia (10th to 14th of July 2019)
The aim of the workshop was to progress on the development of the software framework which will be used for the simulation of the Near and Far Detectors.
Zingruvan mine visits by Tord Ekelöf, Scientific Leader (March 2019)
ESSnuSB Special Seminar, Hedemora, Sweden (13th of February 2019)
ESSnuSB annual meeting in conjunction with EuroNuNet Management Committee, Strasbourg, France (7-9 of November 2018)
ESSnuSB kick-off meeting, Lund, Sweden (15 Januray 2018)
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.