4th ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 22-26 November 2021, virtual and on-site sessions at CERN (Switzerland):
- On the 23rd of June 2021, an article written by Tord Ekelöf, scientific leader of ESS Neutrino Super Beam and Colin Carlile, former Director General of the ESS was published in the journal. The full article entitled: “A neutrino detector can solve the mysteries of physics – Now action is required” is accessible here.
- On the 27 July 2021, the article “Updated physics performance of the ESSnuSB experiment” was published on ArXiv. The full article is available here.
- The Gazette#29 issued the 6th of December 2021 is available here.
3 NEXT MONTHS' EVENTS
- ESSnuSB – 19th DEB meeting on 01/02/2022 14:00
- ESSnuSB – Preparation of INFRADEV application (online) meeting on 15/02/2022
- ESSnuSB – 24th MT meeting on 15/03/2022 10:00
- ESSnuSB – Preparation of INFRADEV application – in-person meeting – Lund, Sweden on 22/03/2022 09:00
- ESSnuSB. D1.3 Performance, cost and safety evaluation of the facility (M51) on 31/03/2022 08:00
- ESSnuSB. MS18 (All WPs). Cost and performance evaluation complete (M51) on 31/03/2022 08:00
ESSnuSB 3rd Annual Meeting (Online), 16-19 November 2020
ESSnuSB WP5 & WP6 Software Workshop, 27-31 January 2020, Madrid, Spain.
ESSnuSB Workshop titled: "Prospects for Intensity Frontier Particle Physics with Compressed Pulses from the ESS Linac",2-3 March 2020, Uppsala, Sweden.
2nd ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 21-24 October 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Nufact 2019, the 21st International Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators, Daegu, Korea
LP 2019 Symposium, 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, Toronto, Canada
DPF 2019, Meeting of the Division of Particles & Fields of the American Physical Society, Boston, USA
JNR-ISU Baikal Summer School, in the neighbourhood of Irkoutsk, Russia
ESSnuSB Software Workshop, Pag, Croatia (10th to 14th of July 2019)
The aim of the workshop was to progress on the development of the software framework which will be used for the simulation of the Near and Far Detectors.
Zingruvan mine visits by Tord Ekelöf, Scientific Leader (March 2019)
ESSnuSB Special Seminar, Hedemora, Sweden (13th of February 2019)
ESSnuSB annual meeting in conjunction with EuroNuNet Management Committee, Strasbourg, France (7-9 of November 2018)
ESSnuSB kick-off meeting, Lund, Sweden (15 Januray 2018)
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.