- · Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators (NUFACT 2021), Virtual Edition, 6-11 September 2021.
- ESSνSB Detector Performance. O. Zormpa
- 22nd Edition Particle and Nuclei International Conference (PANIC 2021), Liston, Portugal, 5-10 September 2021.
- The ESS based neutrino Super Beam Experiment. T. Tolba.
- European Physical Society Conference on High Energy Physics 2021 (EPS-HEP 2021, virtual edition, 26-30 July 2021
- 28th International Workshop on Weak Interactions and Neutrinos (WIN 2021), Virtual Edition, 7-12 June 2021.
- Updated Physics Reach of the ESSνSB project. M. Ghosh.
- 12th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC 2021), virtual edition, 24-28 May 2021, Brazil
- ESSνSB Linac Transfer Line: Lattice Design and Error studies. N. Blakovic Kraljevic.
- The MultiMegaWatt Target Station for the European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam. E. Baussan;
- American Physics Society Conference (APS 2021), Virtual Event, 9-12 April 2021:
- Linac upgrade, Accumulator Ring and Target Station of the ESSνSB Project. Y. Zou, M. Olvegard, M. Eshraqi, E. Baussan, I. Efthymiopoulos, M. Dracos, T. Ekelof.
- Phystatnu International Workshop (PHYSTATNU 2019), 23-25 January 2019, Geneva, Switzerland,
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam. E. Baussan.
- XVIII International Workshop on Neutrino Telescopes 2019 (NEUTEL 2019), Venice, Italy 18-22 March 2019:
- European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach. T. Ota from the UAM node.
- INVISIBLES 19 Workshop, Valencia, Spain, 10-14 June 2019,
- European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach, T. Ota from the UAM node.
- 27th International Workshop on Weak Interactions and Neutrinos (WIN2019), 2nd– 8th June 2019, Bari, Italy
- 10th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC 2019), May 2019, Melbourne, Australia:
- Status of the ESSνSB Accumulator Design, Y. Zou.
- Status of ESS linac Upgrade studies for ESSνSB, B. Gålnander, M. Eshraqi, C. Martins, R. Miyamoto, A. Farricker and M. Collins.
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam Design Study, M. Dracos.
- Status of the Target Station, E. Bouquerel.
- The ESSνSB Target Station, E. Baussan and al.
- 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies (LP2019), Toronto, Canada, 1st August 2019,
- Big Science Business Forum, 28th of March 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark, T. Ekelof.
- 9th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC’18), Vancouver, BC, Canada; April 2018,
- XXVIII International conference on Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics (NEUTRINO 2018), 4-9 June 2018, Heidelberg, Germany:
- ESSνSB Roll-up presented at the International Conference for Research Infrastructure 2018, 12-14 September, Vienna, Austria. C. Carlile.
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.