- Phystatnu International Workshop (PHYSTATNU 2019), 23-25 January 2019, Geneva, Switzerland,
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam. E. Baussan.
- XVIII International Workshop on European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach. T. Ota from the UAM node.
- European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach, T. Ota from the UAM node.
- Status of the ESSνSB Accumulator Design, Y. Zou.
- Status of ESS linac Upgrade studies for ESSνSB, B. Gålnander, M. Eshraqi, C. Martins, R. Miyamoto, A. Farricker and M. Collins.
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam Design Study, M. Dracos.
- Status of the Target Station, E. Bouquerel.
- The ESSνSB Target Station, E. Baussan and al.
- 9th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC’18), Vancouver, BC, Canada; April 2018,
- XXVIII International conference on Neutrino CP Violation with the European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam project. M. Dracos
- The ESSνSB Neutrino Oscillation Design Study, CP Violation at the 2nd oscillation maximum. M. Dracos and E. Baussan.
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.