- Phystatnu International Workshop (PHYSTATNU 2019), 23-25 January 2019, Geneva, Switzerland,
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam. E. Baussan.
- XVIII International Workshop on Neutrino Telescopes 2019 (NEUTEL 2019), Venice, Italy 18-22 March 2019:
- European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach. T. Ota from the UAM node.
- INVISIBLES 19 Workshop, Valencia, Spain, 10-14 June 2019,
- European Spallation Source Neutrino Super Beam — Physics reach, T. Ota from the UAM node.
- 10th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC 2019), May 2019, Melbourne, Australia:
- Status of the ESSνSB Accumulator Design, Y. Zou.
- Status of ESS linac Upgrade studies for ESSνSB, B. Gålnander, M. Eshraqi, C. Martins, R. Miyamoto, A. Farricker and M. Collins.
- The European Spallation Source neutrino Super Beam Design Study, M. Dracos.
- Status of the Target Station, E. Bouquerel.
- The ESSνSB Target Station, E. Baussan and al.
- 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies (LP2019), Toronto, Canada, 1st August 2019,
- Big Science Business Forum, 28th of March 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark, T. Ekelof.
- 9th International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC’18), Vancouver, BC, Canada; April 2018,
- XXVIII International conference on Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics (NEUTRINO 2018), 4-9 June 2018, Heidelberg, Germany:
- ESSνSB Roll-up presented at the International Conference for Research Infrastructure 2018, 12-14 September, Vienna, Austria. C. Carlile.
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.