3 NEXT MONTHS' EVENTS
- ESSnuSB. D2.3 Beam losses and activation (Postponed to M33) on 30/09/2020 08:00
- ESSnuSB – Workshop “Towards a participation of the German Physics Community in a long-baseline neutrino project in Europe” on 08/10/2020
- ESSnuSB – 13th Executive Committee Meeting on 13/10/2020 10:30
- ESSnuSB – ESS/ILL User Topical Workshop about Fundamental Physics on 14/10/2020 13:00
- ESSnuSB – 13th DEB meeting on 27/10/2020 10:30
- ESSnuSB – 17th MT meeting on 29/10/2020 15:30
- ESSnuSB 3rd Annual Meeting, venue to be determined. on 16/11/2020
Participation in international conference
ESSnuSB WP5 & WP6 Software Workshop, 27-31 January 2020, Madrid, Spain.
ESSnuSB Workshop titled: "Prospects for Intensity Frontier Particle Physics with Compressed Pulses from the ESS Linac",2-3 March 2020, Uppsala, Sweden.
2nd ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 21-24 October 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Nufact 2019, the 21st International Workshop on Neutrinos from Accelerators, Daegu, Korea
LP 2019 Symposium, 29th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, Toronto, Canada
DPF 2019, Meeting of the Division of Particles & Fields of the American Physical Society, Boston, USA
JNR-ISU Baikal Summer School, in the neighbourhood of Irkoutsk, Russia
ESSnuSB Software Workshop, Pag, Croatia (10th to 14th of July 2019)
The aim of the workshop was to progress on the development of the software framework which will be used for the simulation of the Near and Far Detectors.
Zingruvan mine visits by Tord Ekelöf, Scientific Leader (March 2019)
ESSnuSB Special Seminar, Hedemora, Sweden (13th of February 2019)
ESSnuSB annual meeting in conjunction with EuroNuNet Management Committee, Strasbourg, France (7-9 of November 2018)
ESSnuSB kick-off meeting, Lund, Sweden (15 Januray 2018)
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.