- On the 27 July 2021, the article “Updated physics performance of the ESSnuSB experiment” was published on ArXiv. The full article is available here.
- On the 23rd of June 2021, an article written by Tord Ekelöf, scientific leader of ESS Neutrino Super Beam and Colin Carlile, former Director General of the ESS was published in the journal. The full article entitled: “A neutrino detector can solve the mysteries of physics – Now action is required” is accessible here.
- The Gazette#27 issued the 6th of October 2021 is available here.
3 NEXT MONTHS’ EVENTS
- ESSnuSB – 5th Session of Costing meeting on 25/10/2021 14:00
- ESSnuSB. D5.4 Design of the far detector and its performance evaluation (M46) on 31/10/2021 09:00
- ESSnuSB. D2.4 Conceptual design of the ESS RF power upgrade (M48) on 31/12/2021 08:00
- ESSnuSB. D4.4 Design of the target station (M48) on 31/12/2021 09:00
ESSnuSB 3rd Annual Meeting (Online), 16-19 November 2020
ESSnuSB project was presented during the online 40th International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP 2020):
- Julie Thomas presented a poster titled: “Updates on the ESSnuSB Target Station potentialities for CP violation discovery”. The presentation is available here.
ESSnuSB WP5 & WP6 Software Workshop, 27-31 January 2020, Madrid, Spain.
ESSnuSB Workshop titled: “Prospects for Intensity Frontier Particle Physics with Compressed Pulses from the ESS Linac”,2-3 March 2020, Uppsala, Sweden.
2nd ESSnuSB Annual Meeting, 21-24 October 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
European Unions’ Horizon 2020 : ESSnuSB has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 777419.The webpage reflects only the author’s view. The Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.